I made yet another makeup video. For people who know me, know that my love for makeup is immeasurable.
For this look I wanted to achieve a soft smokey eye and bold lip look. For my eye makeup, eyeshadow to be precise, I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette.
Heels and Red Lipstick, will put the fear of God in people: Dita Von Teese
Products used to achieve this MakeUp look.
- Primer: Mixed Clarins Beauty Flash Balm and Makeup Forever Step 1 Radiance Primer
- Foundation: Lancome Teinte Idole
- Powder: Sephora Baked compact powder in deep
- Highlight: LA girl Pro conceal in Fawn
- Setting Powder: Sacha Buttercup
- Contour: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour kit in Medium to tan
- Highlighter: Anastasia Beverly Hills GlowKit Dipped in Gold
- Setting Spray: Makeup Forever Mist and Fix
- Benefits BrowVo conditioning primer
- Davis Pencil no.3
- Cleaned up using MAC NW45 concealer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
- MAC Cork eyeshadow
- Sephora Cream Lip Stain
- Nouba no. 7
As always, thank you so much for stopping by!
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.